Stay Safe T-shirt Printing at Home
Reading time: 5 min
Let’s make stay home, stay safe t-shirt at home with a few easy steps. However, If don’t do it and want a high-quality custom t-shirt in London then you can take a look at our T-shirt printing services. Here you can design and order the t-shirt. Let’s start making.
- Heat transfer paper
- Silicon paper
- Buy a good quality plain t-shirt (140+gsm is preferred).
- Place the t-shirt on a plain surface.
- Draw your stay safe message in the photo editor. After completing, mirror the design.
- Insert heat transfer paper inside your inkjet printer.
- Print out your design.
- Cut the unnecessary portion with the scissor. Cut slowly you don’t mistakenly cut the design.
- Place the designed heat transfer paper on the t-shirt body by facing towards it.
- Place the silicon paper over the heat transfer paper.
- Iron over the silicon paper for 5 min at least.
- Press well during ironing.
Here your custom stay home, stay safe t-shirt is ready!
You can watch the video here –