How To Print T-shirt At Home
Reading Time: 6 min
- Blank t-shirt
- Transfer paper
- Computer for design
- Digital printing machine
Step – 1
- Select your design.
- Resize the image to 12×16 inches
Step – 2
- Check the design if there is anything inappropriate
- Mirror the image after completing the checkup
- Printout the image.
- Get transfer paper
- Place the transfer paper behind the image
Step – 5
- Iron the printing area of the t-shirt
- Place the image and iron over it well
- Wait for 10-15 min after ironing
Step – 6
Remove the image slowly
Here is your complete product!
Watch the video here – ( pop out the video if error happens )
- Use a quality blank t-shirt. Should use 130+ gsm t-shirt. 150+ gsm is ideal for custom transfer paper printing.
- Recheck the design and forget to mirror the whole image.
- Iron the t-shirt before placing the transfer paper.
- After placing the paper on the t-shirt, iron it well.
- After ironing, remove the paper slowly.
If you need custom t-shirts printing service in London then we can be your perfect option. We offer vinyl t-shirt printing and digital t-shirt printing services in London at a reasonable cost. Our same day print shop is located in East London but our printing services cover the whole London city. Get in touch with our expert for high-quality t-shirt printing service.