How To Make Stickers at Home
Reading Time: 6 min
- Double-Sided Tape
- Sticky Tape
Print out the sticker using your home printer.
- First, insert your sticker paper into the tray of your printer.
- Next, go the file,
- then print on your Microsoft Word design.
- Then, go to printer properties for your printer and select “other photo paper” since the sticker paper is a type of photo paper. Now, select the quality that you want your sticker to print.
Separate all stickers from each other by cutting them with a scissor. Cut with cautions. Leave a small border for each sticker.
- Take a wide sticky tape.
- Then stick your illustrations on the tape facing down.
- Cut the extra tape around the stickers
Stick the cutouts on it with the right side up. Then cut the extra tape around the stickers.
Cut these out by leaving a slight border.
Use your stickers to beautify your favorite stuff.
Watch the video here
Video Credit: Mad Stuff With Rob
Stickers are really simple to create utilizing materials you probably already have around the home; you can additionally produce professional-looking stickers by using sticker paper.
However, if you need professional sticker printing service in London at a cheap cost then you can count PRINT IN LONDON. Providing same day Self-Adhesive Paper Sticker Printing, Vinyl Sticker Printing, Custom shaped Sticker, Label Printing. Get in touch with experts at firstname.lastname@example.org